NOTICE REGARDING CLIENT PRIVACY
Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Lane Asset Management.
Information We Collect: In connection with providing investment products, financial advice, or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
· Information we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income;
· Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
· Information received from credit or service bureaus or other third parties, such as your credit history or employment status.
Categories of Information We Disclose: We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. Lane Asset Management does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to anyone.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account with us except with your written permission or under the following circumstances:
· To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company;
· To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity;
· To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
· To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or another legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
Our Security Policy: We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential client information.
Complaint Notification: Please direct complaints to Edward Lane, Chief Compliance Officer at Lane Asset Management, P.O. Box 1624, Stockbridge, MA 01262